Terms and Conditions
|U.S. Terms and Conditions of Sale - Direct (Applies to all direct purchases-by internet, phone, or in our Stores)
PLEASE READ THIS DOCUMENT CAREFULLY! IT CONTAINS VERY IMPORTANT INFORMATION ABOUT YOUR RIGHTS AND OBLIGATIONS, AS WELL AS LIMITATIONS AND EXCLUSIONS THAT MAY APPLY TO YOU. THIS DOCUMENT CONTAINS A DISPUTE RESOLUTION CLAUSE.
These terms and conditions ("Agreement") apply to your purchase of products and/or services and support ("Product") sold in the United States by Easy Clocking Inc, including its affiliates or subsidiaries. By accepting delivery of the Product, you accept and are bound to the terms and conditions of this Agreement. If you do not wish to be bound by this Agreement, you must contact Easy Clocking and return your purchase pursuant to Easy Clocking’s Return Policy. See: Return Policy.
1. Other Documents. This Agreement may NOT be altered, supplemented, or amended by the use of any other document(s) unless otherwise agreed to in a written agreement signed by both you and Easy Clocking. If you do not receive an invoice or acknowledgement in the mail, via e-mail, or with your Product, information about your purchase may be obtained by contacting your sales representative.
2. Payment Terms; Orders; Quotes; Interest Terms of payment are within Easy Clocking's sole discretion, and unless otherwise agreed to by Easy Clocking, payment must be received by Easy Clocking prior to Easy Clocking's acceptance of an order. Payment for the products will be made by credit card, wire transfer, or some other prearranged payment method unless credit terms have been agreed to by Easy Clocking. Invoices are due and payable within the time period noted on your invoice, measured from the date of the invoice. Easy Clocking may invoice parts of an order separately. Your order is subject to cancellation by Easy Clocking, in Easy Clocking's sole discretion. Unless you and Easy Clocking have agreed to a different discount, Easy Clocking’s standard pricing policy for Easy Clocking -branded systems, which include both hardware and services in one discounted price, allocates the discount off list price applicable to the service portion of the system to be equal to the overall calculated percentage discount off list price on the entire system. Easy Clocking is not responsible for pricing, typographical, or other errors in any offer by Easy Clocking and reserves the right to cancel any orders resulting from such errors.
3. Shipping Charges; Taxes; Title; Risk of Loss. Shipping and handling are additional unless otherwise expressly indicated at the time of sale. Title to products passes from Easy Clocking to Customer on shipment from Easy Clocking's facility. Loss or damage that occurs during shipping by a carrier selected by Easy Clocking is Easy Clocking’s responsibility if shipping insurance was purchased at time of sale . Loss or damage that occurs during shipping by a carrier selected by you is your responsibility. You must notify Easy Clocking within 2 days of receiving the product or acknowledgement if you believe any part of your purchase is missing, wrong or damaged. Unless you provide Easy Clocking with a valid and correct tax exemption certificate applicable to your purchase of Product and the Product ship-to location, you are responsible for sales and other taxes associated with the order. Shipping dates are estimates only.
4. Warranties. THE LIMITED WARRANTIES APPLICABLE TO EASY CLOCKING-BRANDED HARDWARE PRODUCT CAN BE FOUND AT http://www.EASYCLOCKING.com OR IN THE DOCUMENTATION PROVIDED WITH EASY CLOCKING--BRANDED PRODUCT. EASY CLOCKING MAKES NO WARRANTIES FOR SERVICE, SOFTWARE, OR NON EASY CLOCKING-BRANDED PRODUCT, SERVICE, MAINTENANCE OR SUPPORT. SUCH PRODUCT, SOFTWARE, SERVICE, MAINTENANCE OR SUPPORT IS PROVIDED BY EASY CLOCKING "AS IS" AND ANY THIRD-PARTY WARRANTIES, SERVICES, MAINTENANCE AND SUPPORT ARE PROVIDED BY THE ORIGINAL MANUFACTURER OR SUPPLIER, NOT BY EASY CLOCKING. EASY CLOCKING MAKES NO EXPRESS WARRANTIES EXCEPT THOSE STATED IN EASY CLOCKING'S APPLICABLE EASY CLOCKING-BRANDED WARRANTY OR SERVICE DESCRIPTION IN EFFECT ON THE DATE OF THE INVOICE, PACKING SLIP OR ACKNOWLEDGEMENT. EASY CLOCKING-BRANDED WARRANTIES AND SERVICES ARE EFFECTIVE ON PAYMENT IN FULL, AND EASY CLOCKING IS NOT OBLIGATED TO HONOR ANY WARRANTY OR PROVIDE SERVICE UNTIL EASY CLOCKING RECEIVES PAYMENT IN FULL. EASY CLOCKING MAY REQUEST CANCELLATION OF THIRD-PARTY-BRANDED SOFTWARE LICENSES, SERVICES, MAINTENANCE OR SUPPORT IF EASY CLOCKING DOES NOT RECEIVE PAYMENT. IF YOU PURCHASE THIRD-PARTY-BRANDED PRODUCT, SERVICES, MAINTENANCE, OR SUPPORT, ADDITIONAL THIRD-PARTY TERMS AND CONDITIONS MAY APPLY.
5. Software. All software is provided subject to a license agreement and you agree that you will be bound by such license agreement in addition to these terms. Title to software remains property of Easy Clocking Inc.
6. Return Policies; Exchanges. Easy Clocking’s return policy can be found at
http://www.easyclocking.com/returnpolicy.html and you agree to those terms. You must contact us directly before you attempt to return Product to obtain a Return Material Authorization Number for you to include with your return. You must return Product to us in their original packaging. You are responsible for risk of loss, shipping and handling fees for returning or exchanging Product. Additional fees may apply. If you fail to follow the return or exchange instructions and policies provided by Easy Clocking, Easy Clocking is not responsible for Product that is lost, damaged, modified or otherwise processed for disposal or resale. At Easy Clocking's discretion, credit for partial or damaged returns may be less than invoice. Any services or software purchased directly from Easy Clocking, such as technical support, trainings, installations, and license keys are non refundable.
7. Service and Support. Service offerings may vary from Product to Product. In addition to these terms and conditions, Easy Clocking service providers may provide such service and support to you in the United States in accordance with the term and conditions located at http://www.easyclocking.com or as otherwise delivered to you. Easy Clocking service providers may in their discretion revise their general and optional service and support programs and the terms and conditions that govern them without prior notice to you. Easy Clocking has no obligation to provide service or support until Easy Clocking has received full payment for the Product or service/support contract you purchased. Easy Clocking is not obligated to provide third-party branded service or support, or service or support for any products or services that you purchased through a third-party and not Easy Clocking. It is your responsibility to backup all existing data, software, and programs before receiving services or support (including telephone support). Easy Clocking service providers will have no liability for loss or recovery of data, programs or loss of use of system(s) arising out of the services or support or any act or omission, including negligence, by Easy Clocking service providers. Prior to Easy Clocking service provider providing service or support, you represent that your system(s) does not contain illegal files or data. You also represent that you own the copyright or have a license to make copies to all files on your system and do not have any data that would cause Easy Clocking to be liable for copyright infringement if those files were copied by Easy Clocking service providers.
8. Limitation of Liability. Easy Clocking DOES NOT ACCEPT LIABILITY BEYOND THE REMEDIES SET FORTH HEREIN, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO ANY LIABILITY FOR PRODUCT NOT BEING AVAILABLE FOR USE, LOST PROFITS, LOSS OF BUSINESS OR FOR LOST OR CORRUPTED DATA OR SOFTWARE, OR THE PROVISION OF SERVICES AND SUPPORT. EXCEPT AS EXPRESSLY PROVIDED HEREIN, Easy Clocking WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY CONSEQUENTIAL, SPECIAL, INDIRECT, OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES, EVEN IF ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES, OR FOR ANY CLAIM BY ANY THIRD PARTY. YOU AGREE THAT FOR ANY LIABILITY RELATED TO THE PURCHASE OF PRODUCT, Easy Clocking IS NOT LIABLE OR RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY AMOUNT OF DAMAGES ABOVE THE AMOUNT INVOICED FOR THE APPLICABLE PRODUCT. NOTWITHSTANDING ANYTHING IN THIS AGREEMENT TO THE CONTRARY, THE REMEDIES SET FORTH IN THIS AGREEMENT SHALL APPLY EVEN IF SUCH REMEDIES FAIL THEIR ESSENTIAL PURPOSE.
9. Governing Law. THE PARTIES AGREE THAT THIS AGREEMENT, ANY SALES THERE UNDER, OR ANY CLAIM, DISPUTE OR CONTROVERSY (WHETHER IN CONTRACT, TORT, OR OTHERWISE, WHETHER PREEXISTING, PRESENT OR FUTURE, AND INCLUDING STATUTORY, CONSUMER PROTECTION, COMMON LAW, AND EQUITABLE CLAIMS) BETWEEN CUSTOMER AND Easy Clocking arising from or relating to this agreement, its interpretation, or the breach, termination or validity thereof, the relationships which result from this agreement, Easy Clocking's advertising, or any related purchase SHALL BE GOVERNED BY THE LAWS OF THE STATE OF FLORIDA, WITHOUT REGARD TO CONFLICTS OF LAW.
10. Indemnification. You agree to defend, indemnify and hold harmless Easy Clocking.com and its affiliates from and against any and all claims, damages, costs and expenses, including attorneys' fees, arising from or related to your use of the Site.